How to get over a narcissist or abusive relationship, even when you still love them and feel that intense pull back towards them.
I’m thrilled to announce Start with Me: Survivor to Staying Strong — my brand new online video course on how to get over an abusive relationship or narcissist — CART IS NOW OPEN!
Have you left or are thinking of leaving an abusive or controlling relationship?
Are you a Survivor of emotional and / or physical abuse, but still struggling to cope with how painful it is?
Or just trying to make sense of what happened?
Do you keep picking the wrong partner? The ones who are bad for you?
Are you scared of trusting again, fearful of dating again?
The full details are here, but let me show you just a couple of the things I’ve packed into course:
In START WITH ME: Survivor to Staying Strong I’ll show you how to get over a controlling or abusive relationship, even when you still love them and feel the intense pull back to them.
How to stay strong so that you can:
- deal with the pain of withdrawing from a controlling or abusive relationship
- thaw out after being numb for so long (as a means to survive)
- understand why we are attracted to abusive types and stay
- understand why we feel sorry for our abuser
- understand why we have such low self-esteem and how to heal it
- stay strong when the pull back to them is so intense
- break the cycle and unhealthy addiction to them
- learn how to forgive yourself and / or them and move on
- learn how to trust again
- avoid going back to them or into another abusive relationship
- stay strong and take your first steps towards living the life you love
This is the second in a series of online video courses I have designed especially for you. To help you change your mindset from victim to survivor. Go from survivor to staying strong. And from staying strong to finding success.
The same steps I took as a young, single mother after my ex almost killed me. And turning my life around to find success in life, career and long-term healthy love.
But be quick! SIGN UP up in the first 72 hours and you’ll also get
1) my First Course — START WITH ME: Victim to Survivor — FOR FREE!!!!!
THAT’S TWO COURSES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
In the first of this series Start with Me: Victim to Survivor we looked at:
- how to know if you’re in an abusive relationship
- how to listen to and read your gut instincts
- how the cycle of abuse works and leads you into an unhealthy addiction to an abusive partner.
- the tactics narcissists use to manipulate you and how to step off the merry-go-round and not be controlled by them.
- the warning signs that an emotionally abusive relationship might turn physically violent.
- the danger signs a physically abusive relationship could become fatal.
- how to decide if the relationship is good enough for you
- how to walk away safely.
2) my free eBook: Avoid these dating mistakes! Ten Things I’d Warn my Younger Self.
If you’re ready to start this same journey I took to turn my life around, you need to act quickly. START WITH ME: Survivor to Staying Strong closes this Friday, October 13th, at midnight PT.
You’ll also get:
- Workbooks to go with all video modules
- My personalised support via a Private Facebook group, including a one hour live Q&A
The course starts Monday October 16th.
Today is the day you take control back over your life. See you there.
REGISTER >>>>>>> HERE