I’m Vivian McGrath, a successful television Executive Producer. I tell other people’s stories in documentaries for major British, US and Australian TV networks. Now I’m ready to tell my own. It’s a story many of my colleagues don’t even know about me.
I was just 22 and seven months pregnant the day my Ex nearly killed me. He squeezed his hands tightly around my throat, his eyes fixed in a cold, murderous stare. A voice cried out. It was mine, but it wasn’t me. A horrific rasping sound, squeezed out on my final desperate breaths of air, was begging him for my life. I thought I was about to die that day.
When I found the courage to leave that destructive relationship, I walked out with nothing but my baby and what could fit in my car. I had to rebuild my life as a single mother. It was one of the darkest, toughest times
of my life.
But that’s just a small part of my story. Yes, I’m a survivor of domestic violence. But I’m not defined by it. The more important part of my story is its happy ending. How I went from being a victim to a survivor. From a survivor to a success story. Forging success in life, love and my career.
The power to change it was within me all along. You have that power to rewrite your story as well.
I guess you’re here because you feel – or have felt – like I once did:
- Unsure if you’re even in an abusive relationship?
- Confused by mixed signals you’re getting: one minute they say they love you, the next hurt you?
- You’re wondering how love can hurt this much?
- You love the person you fell in love with, but don’t like who they’ve become?
- You’re just hoping and wishing they would change?
- Your head says to leave, but your heart begs you to stay?
I know your pain. But it doesn’t have to be this way.
Doors will open again soon for my online video course Start with Me: Victim to Survivor, to show you how to change your mindset from Victim to Survivor, (without expensive counselling), in just 4 weeks.
So that you can:
- know if you’re in an abusive relationship
- understand if you love for them has become an unhealthy addiction for you
- learn the tactics narcissists use and how NOT to be manipulated by them
- decide if the relationship’s good enough for you or if it’s time to leave.
Don’t waste your energy trying to fix a narcissist or waiting and hoping an abusive person will change. Don’t let another month or year go by without doing all you can to make sure you are in a healthy relationship. Life’s too short.
I know for a fact that taking my Start with Me course will open your eyes to where you are now. And start laying the foundational awareness within you to help you create the life you want. Imagine going from fearful victim to empowered survivor? Don’t wait. Start now. Start with Me. You deserve it. Click to join the Waiting List now.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.